Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
When I’m feeling under the weather all I want to do is spend all day in bed alternating naps with a movie marathon, but unfortunately, when I’m less than my best I’ve usually got tons of things to accomplish so unless I’ve got a fever going that’s not really an option. If you are anything like me and usually don’t have the time to kick back when you’re sick, a few simple tips can help you deal until you feel and look like yourself again.
DISCOMFORT: Aches and pains are usually part of any illness. To help alleviate your physical discomfort a soak in the tub or a steamy hot shower can help comfort you on your road to wellness. Add a few drops of an essential oil blend to the tub before ba
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS