Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
One of the biggest beauty faux pas is falling asleep with your makeup on. I’m sure you know that removing all your makeup before bed is the first step to a clear, bright, beautiful complexion but if you think that it couldn’t hurt to skip a nightly cleanse every once in a while, think again. Sleeping in your makeup can do a number of things that can negatively affect your looks. It can clog your pores virtually guaranteeing breakouts, or give you enlarged pores, not a look anyone favors. Sleeping in your mascara can also cause your lashes to dry out, become brittle and break off. Mascara flakes and other makeup debris can also get in your eyes causing dangerous, unsightly and/or uncomfortabl
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON