Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
So, you went to have BOTOX to smooth away your forehead creases, but now they look too high and arched. What’s a girl to do?
Don’t sweat it. You have options.
An overly arched brow, often referred to as the ‘Dr. Spock’ brow, can be easily corrected. “This look is not necessarily due to an error on the part of the injector. The forehead and brow muscles can be very complex, which is why you should seek out an expert injector. The frontalis or forehead muscle is the only lifting muscle of the brows in the entire face. It is a balancing act of injecting the superior part of the forehead muscles to relax the lines and prevent a “peaked brow”, while not over injecting it to the po
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS