Spring facial or massage, anyone? Treat yourself to an affordable treatment next month, as Spa Week celebrates its 10th anniversary.
Just visit www.spaweek.com to view the directory of participating spas.
Hundreds of spas, fitness, and wellness centers across the country will be offering special $50 rates for FULL-SERVICE treatments through out the week from April 21 to April 27. In honor of the 10-year milestone, Spa Week’s Spring 2014 event will present spa-goers with even more cities, locations, and treatment options to choose from than ever before. Booking is simple.
If you aren’t a spa-goer, this is a great way to check out a facial, massage, body wrap, hair removal, micr
If you hurry to sign up there still is time to get in on the $50 treatment specials offered for SpaWeek. Whether you are craving a massage, facial or body wrap, this special will help you achieve the treatment you want at a great price. Ending on Sunday, October 16, Fall 2011 SpaWeek allows you to pick the treatment and spa of your choice. Simply go to www.spaweek.com and register, browse the treatments and pick a spa in your area, there are participating spas from across the U.S. You make the appointment directly. This Bi-Annual event only happens twice a year, so hurry up and register to take advantage of the last two days.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS