Everything old is new again as the group of French restaurateurs who gave us Buddha Bar tap into the customs and culture of Tibetan Ayurveda to create their new skin care line – B/Attitude.
The line is inspired by the tenets of Buddhism including harmony and purity. It is the signature line of the Buddhattitude Spas and Buddha Bars located in Evian-les-Bains, Dubai, Doha, Dakar and Budapest. Many of the products are made with the lotus flower, a symbol of fortune in Buddhism.
B/Attitude products fuse ancient traditions and sensory experiences to take us back to a simpler time and recreate that peaceful, easy feeling. No chanting or meditating required.
The Visage facial line inc
For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway, we have 3 sets of a bath & body duo from the new Crabtree & Evelyn Citron collection
(a retail value of $52). This scentabulous duo features
Citron Skin Smoothing Body Scrub and
Citron Skin Indulging Body Soufflé.
The range is inspired by the sun-kissed Mediterranean, where citron, one of the first citrus fruits to be cultivated, flourishes. The collection blends the citron with sun warmed honey and peppery coriander for a refreshing and uplifting fragrance.
In addition to citron, honey and coriander the Body Scrub feature
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS