Photo Credit: wekeepitkind.com
Body order is a touchy subject. You know exactly what I mean if you ever needed to tell a co-worker to rethink their hygiene regimen (I have and it’s not fun). Kids present an equally sticky situation. Children reach puberty at younger and younger ages—an unfortunate consequence of antibiotic loaded milk and meat—and their still little bodies begin to emit adult like odors—worse, in some cases, because kids are so active.
The UK’s Roberta and Michael Harris took matters into their own hands so visits with their grandchildren would be more pleasant. With 20+ years of pharmaceutical experience under their belts, they developed and formulated Fresh Kidz, a deodorant range just fo
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS