Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
All beauty mavens want products that make them look good and feel great. Cue Kopari Beauty – the moisturizing skincare product line that starts with 100% pure, organic coconut oil and leaves your skin hydrated, hair smooth and body glowing from head to toe.
Bryce Goldman, co-founder and CEO of Kopari, recognized a strong trend towards new and exotic natural ingredients in beauty products. Searching for the next one, he discovered the amazing beauty benefits of coconut oil. Together with his co-founders, Bryce has worked to build the ultimate lifestyle brand, providing next-level skincare comprised of natural ingredients that enhance the performance of traditional coconut oil.
During the holiday season, it’s likely to be a mad rush for planes, trains, and automobiles. But despite all the running around, most women want to maintain their glamour to the best extent possible; travel kits that go the extra mile (no pun intended) make complete sense. Below are a few favorites because they are effective, creative, and offer great value.
First Aid Beauty (FAB) Faves To Go Kit ($28)
This trio of beauty products is an ideal way to rev up your skincare routine. It contains a gentle Face Cleanser— good enough to use on sensitive skin because it contains
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS