Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
You are what you eat and drink and slather on your skin, and for this reason alone, algae should be part of your health and beauty regimen. The head to toe health and beauty benefits of algae are why it’s trending right now and if results have anything to do with it, it won’t be going anywhere soon. Algae has been proven to boost hydration, calm irritation and reduce uneven skin tone when applied topically and improve your health and the health of your skin when ingested.
Dawn Russell is the founder of 8G, the first effervescent tablet you mix with water and drink that contains 8 cherry-picked greens. She has included blue algae as one of the 8 greens because “it’s rich in B-vitamins, ir
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS