Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
As a child, when it came to ice cream, vanilla was always my flavor of choice. Though chocolate, mint chocolate chip and black cherry might be vying for this number one spot right now, my desire for vanilla everything else hasn’t wavered. In the past, I’ll admit that when I’ve run out of my vanilla essential oil I’ve even massaged a drop or two of vanilla extract on my wrists and behind my ears to freshen up. It turns out this enduring “vanilla love” can be chalked up to science.
You know how delicious vanilla is if you’ve ever had a vanilla soufflé, vanilla milkshake, vanilla latte or anything else with vanilla in it, but numerous scientific studies have shown that vanilla has many ot
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS