Photo Credit: BRMBeauty.com
Beauty has gone gadget crazy. Carlotta Jacobson, President of Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) makes no bones about at-home devices being on the crest of revolutionizing the beauty sphere. At the CEW Product Demonstration held a few months ago, she said, “I think devices—gadgets—are going to be the next big thing. We didn’t make them an awards category now because there are only (relatively) a few of them, but L’Oréal buying Clarisonic, for instance, is a sign of bigger things to come.”
There are a few beauty gadgets I personally cannot live without, and Clarisonic is definitely one of them. Ever since the economy encouraged women to become much more creative about cutting back on sa
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS