Photo Credit: RE
When you just can’t stomach another coffee and Red Bull has you bouncing off the wall, where can you turn for a quick pick-me up? Instead of hitting the soda fountain, consider a juice-based alternative called REvive.
Now, I’m a bit squeamish when it comes to health foods, so I actually passed my REvive sample supply onto my friend Don, who was head-over-heals about the drink. It contains 21 “super fruits” like blueberries, mangosteen, pomegranate, and seabuckthorn, full of antioxidants and vitamins. But what Don loved was the immediate boost he felt after drinking the one-shot 2.5 oz. bottle.
Photo Credit: RE[/cap
Doctors and nutritionists tout the myriad benefits of blueberries. This summer fruit is a favorite for smoothies, pies and jams, but also has hidden assets. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, which fight the free radicals that roam our bodies causing havoc with healthy cells. Similar to red grapes, blueberries contain high levels of resveratrol in their skins. So if it’s such a good idea to make blueberries a part of your daily diet, we wondered — why not use them in your daily beauty regimen, too? We are very happy and excited to report that there are a slew of wonderful products on the market. Here’s a roundup of some of the standouts.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS