Photo Credit: 7 Night Molecular Repair Treatment
So many wonderful skincare treatments cross our desks that it’s hard not to love them all. Lucky for us, some really stand out from the crop and deliver more than we expect. Osmotics falls into that category.
With the active ingredient of Blue Copper 5 (sure, pennies contain copper, but you can’t slather them all over your face, can you?), Osmotics gives us luxurious blue-tinted goodies. In fact, they are so blue, that they remind me of the Florida Keys or a Caribbean island. The line has so many varieties of blue, that it’s impossible to stop staring at it.
Francine Porter started Osmotics in 1993 to develop cutting-edge products for skin and hair, and to give consum
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS