Photo Credit: romanoriginals.co.uk
What’s all the big to do about one little blue (or white) dress, depending on how you see it? Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past 24 hours or so, you must have heard about the polarizing debate on social channels about whether a picture depicts a bodycon dress as blue with black lace fringe or white with gold lace fringe. For some unexplained reason, some people see the dress as blue with black lace, while some see it as white with gold lace, and each side is adamant that they are in the right. The human brain is playing tricks on us again.
BITB talked to Meredith Jansen, OD, FAAO, Principal Research Optometrist, Beauty Platform, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care to get he
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS