Photo Credit: Pexels.com
The term cellulite was penned in the 1960s, from the French word cellule or ‘small cell.’ Leave it to the French to put a name to what most women (or like 99%) experience at some point in their lives. The prevalence of these estrogen-related lumps and bumps makes them no less frustrating. There’s no shortage of purported solutions—ranging from creams and lotions to office-based treatments—but none have proven to be a “magic bullet” that improves the appearance of cellulite for the long-term.
Based on the proven effectiveness of its muscle-sculpting sibling, EmSculpt, the launch of BTL’s Emtone is poised to change the cellulite game. According to Miami dermatologist Dr. Mariano
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS