Hanukkah celebrates a miracle; a small amount of oil that only should have lasted for one day illuminated the rededicated temple for eight. That’s why fried latkes figure so prominently into the festivities. But as cosmetics aficionados, we will take our oil in our beauty products instead of on our plates, thank you very much. Some of the best solutions for skin and hair make use of natural oils. Here are eight of our favorite miracle oils and some of the best products showcasing them.
Olive Oil – It’s a wonder in the kitchen, but olive oil is equally amazing fo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS