Photo Credit: www.pompadour landing page
Not too long ago, news about a new beauty product traveled in old fashioned ways: magazines and word of mouth. A friend told a friend who told their mother, and the result was a trip to the department store.
Retailers offered bricks and mortar spaces where women (and men) could visit, receive consultations from make up artists and aestheticians, and then leave the department store with a bag of makeup and skincare finds perfect for their skin. As time passed, retail spaces continually changed and currently emphasize the tactile nature of shopping for beauty with plenty of sample cases, opportunities for hands-on involvement, and an invitation to linger, look, touch, and play–all eviden
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS