Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Researchers have found that holiday weight gain in the US begins in late October and takes an average 5 months to lose (1). The holiday season can also increase our stress, ruin our sleep, and zap our energy too.
But, it doesn’t have to. Looking and feeling better during the holidays – and throughout the rest of the year – can actually be simple and convenient when you have a personal nutritionist to guide you through healthy choices.
Arivale makes this possible. Its data-driven program uses your unique genetics to take the guesswork out of meeting your New Year’s wellness goals and helps prevent you from getting derailed by holiday temptations by keeping you on track with on-deman
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE