Just like there’s an app for nearly everything—from luxury travel to finding the perfect hair color—there seems to be a skincare cream for nearly everything—from erasing wrinkles to minimizing pores. But one particular skincare category seems to be the the poor stepsister to its flashier siblings … and that is masks. Did you know that there’s a mask for just about everything? Recently, we slathered and tested a whole range of great gems. Read on for a few of our favorites:
Bliss ‘No Zit’ Sherlock Anti Acne Mask ($38) is part of the “No Zit Sherlock” anti-acne family by Bliss Spa, and it’s a highly effective mask if you want something serious and concentrated to use on a weekly b
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS