Photo Credit: Aedes de Venustas
Some of my favorite beauty products of all time are Tocca’s perfumes, and they come with a wise saying on each bottle: Love Yourself. Of course, Tocca didn’t come up with that saying, but it rings true to both beauty and Valentine’s Day.
For this year’s gift guide, I focused on innovative products that make you look and feel good about yourself. These could be gifts that you present to yourself—or your loved one—and they’re clever, beautiful, and smart enough to make anyone feel truly special.
Aedes de Venustas Purse Spray ($195)
This elegant million dollar looking purse spray is all about the bling: so much so, that people will think you’re part of the Shahs of Sunset cast. But
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS