(Sponsored Post) It’s so easy to take good vision for granted, especially with glasses being the coolest ever fashion accessory and contact lenses so accessible, affordable, and incredibly wearable. But for millions of children in developing countries, visual impairment is a daily challenge.
Today, October 10, is World Sight Day, and Vistakon, the vision care division of Johnson & Johnson (think Acuvue contact lenses) has kicked off the “Take the #EyePledge” campaign to provide eye exams for children in the Asia Pacific region through the Sight for Kids program. J&J is asking for your online support and in return will donate up to $30,000 to Sight for Kids.
Here is how
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON