We all drop a ton of cash on anti-aging potions and lotions and other treatments that promise to help us look as young as we feel, but did you know that your smile may be a dead giveaway of your real age?
It’s true. Misshapen, discolored and uneven teeth can make you look older than your years. “I see it all the time,” says Kevin B. Sands, DDS, a cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills, Calif. “Ladies come in with tight skin and teeth that are yellowed and discolored and really show their age.”
But there is help available for your aging smile, he says.
How can you tell if you need a smile rejuvenation? You don’t need to be a detective (or even a dentist) to spot the signs
Meet the Smile Sculptor
As wedding season kicks into gear, brides, grooms, and bridal parties the world over are starting to get camera ready, and their smiles are a prime target for a little touch up. Dr. Brian Kantor has been perfecting the smiles of supermodels, celebrities, and New York’s elite at the prestigious Central Park West practice of Lowenberg, Lutuchy & Kantor since 2002. This talented trio of cosmetic dentists is known across the globe for their natural looking results and visionary work in the field of cosmetic dentistry. Their A-list clients are truly left with something to smile about.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE