Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Unlike many other diseases, we know what causes the majority of skin cancers –exposure to the sun’s damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays. Despite this, skin cancer treatments ranked as the most commonly performed procedures by American Society for Dermatologic Surgery members in 2015 for the fourth year in a row – confirming the growing incidence of this disease.
The numbers of new cases may be rising, but many dermatologists are cautiously optimistic that we are making slow and steady progress on all fronts and are nearing the skin cancer tipping point.
Photo Credit: fanpop.com
Which celebrity hairstyle and color is most in demand by salon goers? It’s Emma Stone’s pre-blonde, red tinged chocolate colored locks, according to Frank Friscioni, Co-Director of Color at Manhattan’s Oscar Blandi Salon.
“Unlike most stylists and colorists, I encourage my clients to bring in clips and photos of celebrities who they admire,” stated Frisconi, who is also a partner in his own salon in Pam Beach called Frank Cassi Beauty.”It’s a great jumping off point for a consultation and I like to use them as a frame of reference.”
Altogether, Frank has noticed a trend involving 11 celebrities whose tresses are most requested.
Emma Stone: now a blonde, fans still c
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS