Photo Credit: romanoriginals.co.uk
What’s all the big to do about one little blue (or white) dress, depending on how you see it? Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past 24 hours or so, you must have heard about the polarizing debate on social channels about whether a picture depicts a bodycon dress as blue with black lace fringe or white with gold lace fringe. For some unexplained reason, some people see the dress as blue with black lace, while some see it as white with gold lace, and each side is adamant that they are in the right. The human brain is playing tricks on us again.
BITB talked to Meredith Jansen, OD, FAAO, Principal Research Optometrist, Beauty Platform, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care to get he
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS