NELSONS ARNICA CREAM – – OK, so I have a confession to make. I have been known to be a klutz some times. I like to walk home from school – which is about 2 miles – and in New York City, that means you can bang into stuff like trees and bikes that are parked on the sidewalk, and people are constantly knocking into you. So bruises come with the territory. And the guys in my school are also pretty rough. Nelsons Arnica Cream is the answer to my prayers. It really works. You rub it on bruises, cuts, scrapes, and they go away much faster. My mom gets it in England and we always have a tube somewhere in the house which is a good thing cause I usually have a bruise somewhere on me.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – If you need first aid for black and blues, this is just your ticket.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS