Summer is over (sigh) and school is back in session. Whether you’re finishing high school or starting college – it’s going to be stressful to the max. That means fighting oil slick, breakouts, redness, and sensitivities when you want to look your best for that all important first impression.
“The first thing to remember is breakouts come and go, they’re not the end of the world,” says Alexis Vogel, makeup artist to the stars. “There are plenty of great products on the market to help keep your skin stay soft and supple so you can have the best time of your life”
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON