There’s no shortage of cosmetic dentists on Manhattan’s Upper East Side, and yet Saul Pressner DMD, FAGD, stands out from the crowd. His hands-on, sensible approach to smile maintenance has made him something of a celebrity among patients.
Pressner, the current President of Academy of Biomimetic Dentistry, believes in tooth preservation, and aims to avoid painful, invasive and uber-expensive procedures when and where he can. Biomimetic means to copy or mimic nature – and it’s a an approach that is taking root (pun intended).
Beauty In The Bag chatted with Pressner about biomimetic dentistry, smile saboteurs and more.
1. What is Biomimetic Denti
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS