Photo Credit: Lyss Stern
If you are a mom in New York, know a mom in New York or even have a mom in New York, you are likely familiar with mompreneur Lyss Stern, CEO of Divalysscious Moms and author of several books including the newly released Motherhood Is A B#TCH: 10 Steps to Regaining Your Sanity, Sexiness, and Inner Diva], with a foreword by Odd Mom Out’s Jill Kargman.
Perhaps you have attended one of her sold-out, celeb-studded events, caught her on one of many TV spots discussing parenting snafus or just stood behind her at Starbucks, but one thing is for sure, Stern – and her posse of diva moms and glammas – is ubiquitous in the world of New York parenting.
Lyss, short for Elyssa, chatted with Beauty
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS