For the first time in over 60 years, and just in time for summer, the FDA approved an exciting new product for spider veins called Asclera™ (polidocanol) Injection from Merz Aesthetics. Polidocanol has been widely used in Europe for many years, but this is the first time it has come to American shores.
Asclera can treat thread veins of less than 1 mm in diameter and uncomplicated and small varicose veins from 1 to 3 mm in diameter from the thighs down. Once injected, Asclera™ works by damaging the cell lining of blood vessels, causing them to collapse right before your eyes. The advantages of this solution over many of the other commonly used vein solutions is that doctors rem
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event