Are you avoiding surgery because of fear of a scar, or have a scar you just wished would go away? This week’s Gorgeous Giveaway features a medically-based topical treatment that could be just what you are looking for. We have three bottles of bioCorneum by Enaltus (a $154 value) to give to our lucky winners. A FDA-cleared topical scar treatment with SPF, this gel is formulated to prevent or minimize scarring after surgery (particularly cosmetic surgery) and help to improve the appearance of scars resulting from surgery or other types of trauma. For this beauty giveaway, we have three bottles of the 50g size, which is enough gel to treat a 14″ incision/scar twice daily for 3 months.
Cosmetic surgical procedures have come a long way baby with advanced techniques minimizing the resulting scars. But nonetheless, minimal as they may be, scars are an inevitable result of plastic surgery. Here we review bioCorneum with SPF 30, an advanced silicone treatment that reduces the appearance of scars while protecting them from further damage. Used for the prevention and management of hypertrophic – raised and red – scars and keloids, bioCorneum, is perfect for post-surgery protection and is even effective on old scars.
Reportedly, the only 100% silicone scar t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS