Talika Bio Enzymes Mask ($15 per mask) is a facial mask that acts likes a “second skin” for your face as it goes on cool on the skin and its ingredients work actively to: rehydrate (Hydrating Bio Enzymes Mask), smoothes wrinkles and brightens tone (Anti-age Bio Enzymes Mask), and mattifying oily skin and tightening pores (Purifying Bio Enzymes Mask). According to the beauty brand, its masks uses bio-cellulose, a natural nano fiber that is 1,000 times thinner than human hair, and this is the thinnest fiber of the living world, which means the mask can sit on skin comfortably without weighing it down.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE