The past few years have triggered a lash craze. Just walk down the street and you will see all kinds of women—from teens to seniors—with long, dark, fluttery lashes.
Lush lashes give a youthful appearance and enhance our eyes. “However, as we age, aging hair follicles slow down the production of new lashes, causing them to thin out,” says Chicago-based board-certified plastic surgeon and creator of JF Aesthetic MD Formula skincare Dr. Julius Few.
Available by prescription only, Latisse is one of the most effective products on the market to grow lashes. The FDA-approved eyelash lengthener contains bimatoprost, a drug used to treat glaucoma, and clinical results show that y
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS