Photo Credit: Pexels.com
The weather has certainly been unpredictable this year, so it’s no wonder that summer, let alone your itty-bitty bikini body, hasn’t really crossed your mind. But, you’re on the clock now as Memorial Day 2019 is just around the corner.
You are not alone. Many people including RHONY Sonja Morgan have #BikiniDenial or that uh-oh feeling that sneaks up on you when your realize its almost swimsuit season, but your body isn’t swimsuit ready.
Coolsculpting freezes away small pockets of resistant, unwanted fat that can mar an otherwise perfect beach body — without surgery and little to no downtime. Several treatments are usually needed for optimal effects.
“You start to see some
Photo Credit: xen-tan.co.uk
Yes, you read that right. While it might seem too good to be true the truth is you can eat as usual, skip the workout and still look better than you did just moments before. Though it would be prudent for your health to eat right and exercise, Dana Enochson, Founder/CEO of Xen-Tan says that “with a little practice you can flatter your figure using self-tanner.”
Want larger breasts? A flatter-looking tummy? Six-pack abs? Whatever it is you’re covering you can easily make that happen. Enochson says “darker skin makes the areas look smaller while you should go lighter in the areas you want to look bigger.”
Here, her Self-Tanning Dos & Donts to get the
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE