Stellar genes are a great place to start, but even natural beauties like Sofia Vergara need a little extra help before a big event, and for this A-list celebrity nothing was bigger than her upcoming nuptials to actor, Joe Manganiello.
Whether you’re tying the knot yourself, are the mother-of-the-bride or you just want to look your very best for a party, reunion or get-together, a little extra attention to your skincare routine will make a big difference in your appearance on your special day. Dr. Dendy Engelman of Manhattan Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery advises starting at least two months prior to the big day and paying attention to more than just your face. She recommends you
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS