Photo Credit: butterflystudiosalon.com
Bangs are one of the easiest ways to change your look in a major way, without resorting to changes like hair length, color or texture. Done right, a fringe can make someone look young, chic and cooler-than-cool. Done wrong, you’ll spend months trying to grow them out.
Danielle Allyson, stylist at NYC’s Butterfly Studio Salon, says your face shape plays a role in what will work best on you.
OVAL: This shape is perfect for basically any bang. Select a bang that compliments your current cut to frame your face perfectly.
ROUND: Rounder shapes are pretty symmetrical. Choppy, asymmetrical bangs or long, face-framing bangs with a center part will help to elongate the face, drawing the ey
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event