MY EARLOBES ARE ALL STRETCHED OUT FROM YEARS OF WEARING HEAVY HOOP EARRINGS AND IT MAKES ME LOOK OLDER. WHAT CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THEM SMALLER?
First, take your chunky earring collection to the nearest jeweler and trade them in for a tasteful pair of diamond studs. Then see a plastic surgeon who can stitch up your holes and reduce the size of the lobe itself. This is a simple, inexpensive office procedure called a ‘bifid earlobe’. Six weeks or so later, you can have your ears re-pierced and start fresh.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS