Although it was gloomy and rainy early December morning in New York City, beauty editors sitting inside dermatologist Dr. Anne Chapas’ modern, chic, and brightly lit office in downtown Manhattan would never have known. The white walls, modern white furniture, and open space made Union Square Laser Dermatology the perfect place to discuss products and new technologies for a makeover just in time for the New Year.
“This is the season for a new you. It’s the time to look and feel your best including having glowing radiant skin, preventing wrinkles, and developing the confidence to slip into that Little Black Dress this holiday and all year round,” said Dr. Chapas. In order to guide
Sublative Rejuvenation™ using eMatrix™ from Syneron is the newest technology to hit Dermatology and Plastic Surgery as the world’s first treatment powered solely by fractionated, bi-polar radio-frequency. Sublative technology is taking the facial rejuvenation world by storm with a novel treatment that works for all skin types and age groups for both women and men. What is unique about Sublative Rejuvenation is the energy used and how the energy is delivered through the skin. Sublative Rejuvenation uses fractionated bi-polar rad
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS