A SCENT OF THEIR OWN – PARIS, NEW YORK AND TOKYO INSPIRE FRAGRANCE CREATIONS.
Fragrances named after cities is not exactly a new idea, but it’s not an overused one either. Paris, the City of Lights has long inspired perfume – think 24, Faubourg from Hermès and the Yves Saint Laurent tribute, YSL Paris. But last month, the concept took on a new ruffle with news that the city of Beverly Hills will market three scents capturing its unique well-healed lifestyle to boost the city’s own bottom line.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON