Photo Credit: Lancôme-usa.com
There are some beauty brands that have stood the test of time.
Estée Lauder will turn 60 years old in 2016; the iconic Chanel brand was started in 1909 and is now in its 106th year. Lancôme just celebrated its 80th anniversary, marking eight decades of innovation with great bravura.
To mark that milestone, Lancôme released an exclusive video that marks a tribute to French elegance, and talks about the vision of Armand Petitjean who started the company with the intent to “beautify women and increase their happiness.” The name “Lancôme” was inspired by the ruins of a French castle, and everything about the brand is reflective of the country’s style and grace.
The video, which
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS