TWEEZERMAN SLANT TWEEZERS – You can’t underestimate the value of the perfect tweezer. Instead of tugging at your stray hairs, leaving pinch marks where you missed the hair, and getting so frustrated, these are one pluck wonders. They are compact (only about 3 inches long) and come in pretty colors like pink, blue, lavender, black and more. The slanted angle is just right too. I have tried a lot of different tweezers, from fancy ones and drugstore tweezers, and I always come back to Tweezerman. And don’t even bother with the “as seen on TV” infomercial tweezers! They don’t even work. The other brand that I have read are good too are Rubis, but I have never tried these myself.
FINAL VERDICT – RDW (RUN DONT WALK) – These are my favorite tweezers of all time for about $15.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS