Everybody loves Lupita Nyong’o, the 12 Years a Slave star who won the 2014 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Case in point, Lancôme just announced that Lupita is the French beauty giant’s newest brand ambassadress. That makes four Academy Award winning ambassadresses for Lancôme, including Penelope Cruz, Julia Robert, and Kate Winslet.
“I am truly honored to join maison Lancôme, a brand with a prestigious history that I have always loved,” stated Nyong’o. “I am particularly proud to represent its unique vision for women and the idea that beauty should not be dictated, but should instead be an expression of a woman’s freedom to be herself.”
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS