Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Everyone knows that summer is all about simplifying and in the world of beauty that might mean going bare-faced, letting your hair do its own thing, and having a more relaxed attitude about your skincare regimen.
When the steamy season rolls around I have to admit that I take a less structured approach myself but I do still want to look and feel my best, as I’m sure you do, too. That’s exactly where these little beauties come in:
Brush On Block Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($32) protects your skin from the sun’s harmful rays in an easy-to-apply, portable way. I was hooked on the Original formula for its invisible, full-coverage protection and I love it because I can reapply my protection with
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON