What retouching does for photos, primer does for your complexion. Just ask any makeup artist and they’ll tell you it’s the secret to flawless skin. It’s the best way to prevent your makeup from melting, smudging, and fading away plus primers smooth the complexion, visually blur imperfections, minimize pores, even out skin tone, and create the perfect base so your foundation glides on easily, evenly, and stays put all day.
All primers give your skin a soft-focus finish and smooth, silky texture but there are those that are chock full of added benefits to bridge the gap between skincare and makeup—they’re formulated to counteract redness, moisturize, absorb oil, protect from UV
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON