Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Flowers. They’re gorgeous to look at, intoxicating to breathe in, and have many major benefits when used in beauty products. They can affect your mood and you can expect to get everything from anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties from them. And don’t get me started on floral packaging — It can easily elevate a product from something you shove in a drawer to something you prominently display on your vanity.
If flowers make you as happy as they make me, get ready to be giddy. Here’s a sampling of some of the latest and greatest floral offerings:
Miu Miu Hair Mist ($49) combines lily of the valley, jasmine, rose, greens and earthy notes for a fresh, sophisticated,
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS