Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
There are some crazy days that are celebrated throughout the year. There’s International Pancake Day celebrated in February, Awkward Moments Day in March, National Look-Alike Day in April, Lost Sock Day in May, World Toilet Day in November and many other strange, unusual and unfortunately named days that are celebrated throughout the year.
One such celebrated day that just passed us by is International Mud Day, June 29th’s annual celebration giving you official permission to play in the mud. Truth be told, that’s not a bad way to celebrate it — it does sound like a good time to me — but, an even better way to celebrate would be by slathering mud products on your bod. Short term you migh
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event