Pat McGrath has been called the most influential makeup artist in the world for a reason — she’s that good. Her latest limited edition offering from Pat McGrath Labs can help you achieve flawless-looking, glowing, ethereal skin in a flash.
Skin Fetish 003, ($72) is a transformative 3 piece kit of backstage secrets that takes highlighting to the next level. Available in golden and nude, each trio contains fine pigment (in gold or iridescent pink), a Shiny Stick highlighter + balm duo (in golden or nude) and a Buffer brush. If you want to recreate the gorgeous skin McGrath has done for runways and editorials too many times to count, this is the way to do it. And if her brand’s past offeri
Photo Credit: foxandjanesalon.com
I recently visited Fox + Jane Salon’s East Village Salon for a complimentary hair service of my choice. Since I’m not one to push the envelope too much — I’m usually a less is more sort of girl — I stayed away from neon hues and radical color changes and instead chose balayage, a highlighting technique that Fox + Jane has become known for.
Balayage, a French word meaning to paint, is different than traditional foil highlights in that they’re strategically painted on using a brush for soft, less noticeable regrowth lines, creating as much or as little impact as you desire. Your colorist can place them for less obvious outgrowth and give you an ombre look, do somet
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS