Ahhhhh…flowers! They’re gorgeous to look at, they brighten up their surroundings and they smell delightful. Whether they’re springing up in your neck of the woods right now or you’ve got to wait a few weeks for the thaw, you can still surround yourself with floral inspired and infused beauty products and reap the benefits:
BEST BUDS: 5 PERFECT PICKS
By Terry Baume De Rose Nutri-Couleur ($56) leaves lips healthier, plumper and lightly tinted. Available in six gorgeous, translucent shades, this nourishing, reparative, protective lip balm moisturizes, conditions and even restructures and repairs the contour of the lip. Formulated with more than 48 active ingredients including rose.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS