Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Plastic Surgeon, Dr. James Beckman, CEO and founder of Theraderm Clinical Skin Care, began his career with a medical degree from the University of Arkansas followed by seven additional years of surgical residency training to become a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Beckman began private plastic surgery practice in Fayetteville, AR after being invited there by the medical community in order to better serve the growing university town with several large companies including Wal-Mart, Tyson Foods, and J.B. Hunt company officers and staff, as there was no reconstructive surgeon in the area. He has worked there since 1996.
Dr. Beckman didn’t envision startin
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS