Photo Credit: DermStore.com
In our tech-obsessed world, it was only a matter of time until beauty gadgets actually delivered on their promises. With the right tools in our hands we can now be perfectly groomed, smoothed, and rejuvenated, without stepping foot in a salon, spa, or doctor’s office. Check out these game changers!
INSPIRE HAIR ENVY
Harry Josh Pro Tools Pro Dryer 2000 ($300) just might be the last hair dryer you’ll ever have to buy! This professional quality dryer comes in a pretty mint-green shade, is on the smaller side (i.e. lightweight) and is well-loved for its durability and shelf-life. It’s also energy efficient, using 70% less energy than other hair dryers and dries hair in a fraction of the
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS