“Supplements are meant to do exactly what they say; they work to supplement your diet. Regardless of how healthy you eat, it is difficult for most people to get the amount of nutrients needed to look and feel their best,” says world-renowned skincare expert, Howard Murad, M.D., FAAD. He adds, “topical skincare products are essential for the 20% of your skin on the surface, the other 80% of your skin can benefit greatly by what you eat and drink, including your dietary supplements.”
If you could have healthier skin, look more beautiful, feel more energized and even drop a few pounds simply by sipping a drink or swallowing a pill, why wouldn’t you? The latest nutraceuticals vow to do
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON