Photo Credit: butter LONDON
Over the years there’s been a fair amount of beauty brand team-ups taking place, and I for one couldn’t be more excited about the Arm Candy Collection, a ten-shade limited edition nail lacquer line from butter LONDON and Allure, specifically created to complement the Fall 2015 runway and street-style trends.
Certainly, both brands are powerhouses on their own, but with their combined expertise of high standards and style it’s a collection that’s sure to fly off the shelves long before the air starts to cool and the first leaves start to change color.
Clearly, it’s a partnership made in beauty heaven:
butter LONDON’S chic and cheeky prestige n
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS